Free Document Shredding
- Date: 11/18/2017 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Location: Mariners Elementary School Parking Lot
2100 Mariners Drive, (Mariners Dr. & Irvine Ave.)
Newport Beach, California 92660
- Introduction: Newport Beach residents are welcome to bring their documents for free shredding.
The City of Newport Beach and CR&R, Inc. are offering free document shredding for CR&R's Newport Beach customers.
Securely shredding old documents, records and items that contain personal or sensitive information can help protect you from identity theft and fraud. Consider rounding up and bringing the following types of documents:
- Bank and financial statements
- Credit card statements or pre-approved credit card offers
- Old IRS tax forms, checks or bills
- Old credit cards & plastic/paper membership cards.
Documents, including junk mail, of any size and color will be accepted and can be bound with staples or paper clips. Unfortunately, the shredder cannot accommodate x-rays or larger plastic items such as binders. For more information, please contact CR&R Customer Service at 949-625-6735.