New Library Website
To make it easy for you, we've kept most of the navigation similar to the old website, but we've added some new features to help you find Library news, events and resources faster. In addition to improving the usability of our website through design and content improvements, our new look also coordinates with the City website and more importantly, it uses the same Content Management System, making it easier and faster to input content and make changes. It eliminates the need to duplicate information, calendar listings and news items on two different systems, which consequently reduces the chance for errors and oversights. It also provides the library with a more secure site and uses a newer, faster server.
What should you look for?
- A clean fresh look
- Big bold photos
- Colorblind-friendly contrasts
- Larger print and clean fonts
- Mobile responsiveness
- Simple navigation
- Prominent catalog and site search options
- Quick Links to critical information
- News about Library services and programs
- Upcoming library and cultural arts events
- Connections to Cultural Arts, NBPL Foundation, Literacy Services and Friends of the Library
- Library Branch pages
If you have any questions or need help finding anything on the website, please ask library staff for assistance or send email to: email@example.com.