Please contact CR&R at 866-949-9694 or firstname.lastname@example.org to report a missed pick-up. Missed collection should be reported the same day in order for service to be provided in a timely manner. The following are some common reason refuse carts are not collected:
- Containers were not out by 7:00 a.m. on collection day
- Containers were not placed at the curb or property line of the alley
- Containers were blocked by vehicle(s)
- Prohibited items were placed in refuse container
- Unauthorized container
- Container and/or contents exceed the 50 pound weight limit.
Upon correction of the problem(s), a return pick-up may be scheduled. To find out what day your trash is collected, please contact (949) 644-3066 or use the City's interactive map.