- Park & Community Center Reservation Request Packet
- Marian Bergeson Aquatic Center Reservation
Bonita Creek Community Center
Located at 3010 La Vida, Newport Beach.
More Bonita Creek information
Carroll Beek Community Center
Located at 115 Agate Ave. Newport Beach.
More Carroll Beek information
Cliff Drive Community Center
Located at 301 Riverside Ave. Newport Beach.
More Cliff Drive Community Center information
Civic Center Community Room and Lawn
Located at 100 Civic Center Drive. Newport Beach.
More Civic Center Community Room and Lawn information
Community Youth Center
Located at 3000 5th Ave. Corona del Mar.
More Community Youth Center information
Marian Bergeson Aquatics Center
Located at 2101 Eastbluff Drive. Newport Beach.
More Marian Bergeson Aquatics Center information
Newport Coast Community Center
Located at 6401 San Joaquin Hills Rd. Newport Coast.
More Newport Coast Community Center information
OASIS Senior Center
Located at 801 Narcissus Ave. Corona del Mar.
More OASIS Senior Center information
Located at 1600 W Balboa Boulevard
More Marina Park information
Parks and Picnic Facility Reservations
A list of Newport Beach parks and facilities
For more information: Contact Matt Dingwall, Recreation Supervisor, or Jessica Battioli at 949-644-3152.
Special Event PermitsPlanning to host a special event in the City of Newport Beach? If your event/activity is one of the following, it will likely require a special event permit:
- Outdoor concert and entertainment, public or semi-public, dance, recreation or sporting event
- Circuses, carnivals, fairs and festivals
- Farmer's Markets and swap meets
- Walks, runs, athletic, bicycle and vehicle races and rides
- Organized or sponsored vehicle and boat shows
- Sales event outside the normal sales area of a business, such as a sidewalk and parking lot sale and other special promotions
- Auto dealer sales events involving promotional attractions such as BBQs, tents, canopies, special signage and similar facilities
- Fireworks display
- Street fair, craft show on a residential or commercial right-of-way which is likely to obstruct, delay or interfere with normal flow of pedestrian or vehicular traffic
- Car washes whereby the public is encouraged to attend
- Outdoor amplified sound
- Other events as described by the Newport Beach Municipal Code Section 11.03
- Harbor activities and events
You can download a Special Event Permit application or call 949-644-3151 to speak to the City's special event permit coordinator.
Weddings at the Beach: The City of Newport Beach allows wedding ceremonies on the beach with some restrictions. The beach may not be reserved, all beach and parking areas in Newport Beach are available on a first come first serve basis. Wedding ceremonies on the beach are restricted to groups of 50 or less people, alcohol and amplified sound are not permitted. Set-up of equipment including tables, chairs, tents, arches, etc. is not permitted. Beach areas may not be roped off or otherwise reserved, all use is subject to availability upon arrival of your group. Summer weddings are not advised as during this time of the year the beach and parking lots are extremely crowded.
Weddings at Parks: The City of Newport Beach allows some City parks to be reserved and used for wedding ceremonies. No amplified sound or alcohol are permitted. There are some restrictions on the time of the year and attendance levels that are allowed depending on the park location. Reservation of City parks requires completion of a Park Reservation Form along with an hourly reservation fee and deposit. In some cases, a Special Event Permit is also required.
For more information and park availability: Contact the City of Newport Beach Recreation & Senior Services Department at 949-644-3151.