• Press any key to turn on screen
• Enter License plate number
• Select desired length of stay and applicable rate.
• Hourly rate Up to 9 hours // Daily rate up to 7 days // Hourly Disabled up to 9 hours // Daily Disabled up to 7 days // 2 spaces occupied Hourly rate // 2 spaces occupied Daily Rate.
• Enter Payment: Cash, Coin, Credit card or Park Mobile.
Create a ParkMobile account: ParkMobile allows you to pay meters and pay stations using your phone.
• Can I complete one transaction using multiple payment options? Yes, however you must use your Credit Card as the last payment method. Cash/Coin first, Credit Card will complete the transaction and charge the remaining balance to your card.
• What credit cards are accepted? Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover Card.
• Who and when do I pay? Payment is required upon entry at any of the 11 pay stations located throughout the parking lot.
• Once I have paid, can I leave and come back? Yes, your payment is attached to your license plate. However, it does not reserve your parking space as parking is first come first serve. The lot may become full.
• Does the pay station provide change? No. Exact change is required for cash transactions.
• What if I do not have a License plate? You may use the last 4 digits of your VIN in lieu of your license plate.
• I have a vehicle and a travel trailer, which rate do I select? You will select the rate corresponding to how many spaces you are occupying. If you are occupying 2 spaces, select the "2 Spaces Hourly/Daily Rate"
• I have a disabled placard, do I have to pay? Yes. The disabled rate is 50% off regular rate.
• I want to stay longer, can I add time and do I need to use the same pay station? Yes you can add time. Enter the same license plate and select the "Add-Time" option. You can pay at any of the 11 pay stations.
• I'm going to Catalina and I may want to extend my trip. Can I extend my parking from Catalina? Yes. You will need to use the Park Mobile payment method. Park Mobile allows you to make payment by phone or via the smart phone application. You will need the Park Mobile application/Phone Number, your license plate number and the Park Mobile zone which is 9763 for Balboa Pier parking lot.
• Do I need to put the receipt on my dash board? No. The receipt is for your records only. Your payment is attached to your license plate.