Boards, Commissions and Committees Current Agenda Packets
The City Council and most of the City's Boards, Commissions and Committees are subject to the Ralph M. Brown Act (Brown Act) - the law which guarantees the public's right to attend and participate in meetings.
Agendas, minutes, staff reports and information relative to the City's Boards, Commissions and Committees (BCC), are managed by various departments. To locate information about a City BCC, please view our complete BCC listing to contact the appropriate staff member.
You can submit your questions and comments in writing for City Council consideration by sending them to the City Clerk at email@example.com. To give the City Council adequate time to review your questions and comments, please submit your written comments by Monday, November 28, 2022, at 5:00 p.m. Correspondence received by this deadline will be uploaded to the agenda packet by November 28, 2022 at 5:30 p.m. and can be viewed here. Material received after the deadline and prior to 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 29, 2022, will be provided to the City Council in hard copy and will be available to the public at the meeting.
Highlights of the Brown Act (video)
Access complete City Council meeting documents, resolutions and ordinances using the City's specialized application, Laserfiche. Please note, users may want to access the help feature built into this application for assistance to make use of its search and viewing capabilities.
- Council Meeting Packets, Approved Minutes and Video, if available
- Council Resolutions
- Council Ordinances
- Contracts and Agreements
Agenda Management SoftwareCity staff uses an agenda management software and implements an electronic process for posting all City meeting agendas and public notices.
Here are some quick tips for users:
- All items are listed in order of meeting date, including agendas for the City Council, all boards, commissions and committees, and public notices.
- To view specific meeting bodies, choose the appropriate legislative body in the dropdown menu next to the "Search" line.
- Choose "Agenda" to open the agenda which includes links to the available staff reports and attachments.
- Choose "Meeting Details" if you would like to see individual items or to view the City Council packet in it's entirety under Attachments at the top of the page.
- "Meeting Location" provides users with the address for the meeting.
If you have any suggestions, ideas or complaints, please email the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aviation Committee Meeting
- Date: 07/27/2020 5:30 pm
- Location: Zoom meeting
Agenda Packet - July 27, 2020
SPECIAL NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
On March 4, 2020, Governor Newsom proclaimed a State of Emergency in California as a result of the threat of COVID-19.
On March 12, 2020, Governor Newsom issued Executive Order N-25-20, which allows Aviation Committee Members to
attend Aviation Committee meetings by electronic means. Please be advised that to minimize the spread of COVID-19,
Aviation Committee Members may attend this meeting either electronically or telephonically. Also, please be advised
that on March 17, 2020, Governor Newsom issued Executive Order N-29-20, which allows for the public to participate in
any meeting of the Aviation Committee telephonically or by other electronic means. Given the health risks associated
with COVID-19, the City of Newport Beach will conduct this meeting via Zoom. As a member of the public, if you would
like to participate in this meeting, you can participate via the following options:
1. You can submit your questions and comments in writing for the Aviation Committee’s consideration by sending
them to Aviation@newportbeachca.gov To give the Aviation Committee adequate time to review your questions and
comments, please submit your written comments by Friday, July 24, 2020, at 3:30 p.m. All emails will be made part of the
2. You can connect with a computer by joining through Zoom. Click the link below to register for the meeting using a
valid email address. You will receive a confirmation email allowing you to join the meeting:
3. Or you may connect by Phone/Audio Only by calling: 669-900-9128. The meeting ID is 948 4687 7598#