COVID-19 Vaccine & Flu Shot Clinic
CLINIC HOURS UPDATED
- Date: 01/12/2022 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- Location: Newport Beach Civic Center Community Room
100 Civic Center Drive
Newport Beach, California 92660
The Newport Beach Fire Department is hosting a COVID-19 vaccine and flu shot clinic on Wednesday, January 12 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Newport Beach Civic Center Community Room located at 100 Civic Center Drive. Newport Beach Fire and Lifeguard personnel will be administering the vaccinations.
It is highly recommended that you pre-register at othena.com by selecting "Civic Center Clinic-Newport Beach Fire" under the list of clinic locations. Walk-ins the day of the clinic are welcome too.
Othena is a web and mobile based site that has been used at all County of Orange Super PODs (Disneyland, OC Fairgrounds, and Soka University) and at NBFD vaccine clinics. If you have previously received a vaccine at any of these locations, you can log in to Othena using your name and/or email. Find your profile, and answer the questions in advance of coming to the clinic to speed your processing time.
If you do not already have an account in Othena, it is the platform that the NBFD uses to record your vaccination and having your profile set up in advance of coming to the clinic speeds up your processing time. Please create an account, answer the questions, and you will be set to receive your vaccination.
The NBFD has all three COVID vaccines available. Please note to following information:
- Pfizer is approved for anyone 12 years and older and requires two doses 21 days apart. Minors receiving a vaccine need to have a parent or guardian present and bring proof of age such as a birth certificate and/or student ID.
- Moderna is approved for anyone 18 years and older and requires two doses 28 days apart.
- Johnson and Johnson is approved for anyone 18 and older and requires only one dose.
- Boosters or third doses are available to interested individuals. Bring your vaccination card with you to the clinic.
- We will not be vaccinating children who are younger than 12.
- Flu shots are also available and can be administered at the same time as a COVID vaccine.
The NBFD will be hosting additional clinics with more dates announced. If you need more information, please call Fire Administration 949-644-3355.