COVID-19: Recreation & Senior Services Department Updates
The Marina Park Sailing Center and equipment rentals are temporarily closed until further notice. Sailing and boating camps and classes are closed until Fall 2020.
Kayaking or Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Rentals (Ages 6yrs-Adult)Love paddling but don’t want the commitment or hassle of owning and lugging around your own equipment? Come do all of your SUP or kayak paddling from the beautiful beach at Marina Park! We’ll set you up with our new, state-of-the-art equipment, offer helpful tips and put away your gear when you’re done. No online enrollment.
Visit Marina Park Boating Office!
Fees & Other Important Information
- Drop-in rentals or purchase a “punch card pass” for multiple paddle adventures.
- $20/hour per kayak (single or tandem)
- $20/hour per SUP
- No refunds
- Participants ages 6-12yrs, must be accompanied by an Adult
Punch Card Pass (non-transferable)
- 5 Punch pass (5 sessions of 90 minutes) $75
- 10 Punch Pass (10 sessions of 90 minutes) $100
Summer Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8:30am-8pm | Sat-Sun. 10am-6pm
For more information and updated hours call 949-270-8160.