- Develop strategies to integrate all services needed to address homelessness;
- Develop a list of community partners to assist in addressing homelessness;
- Review temporary housing solutions;
- Develop a metric system to monitor the reduction of the homeless population; and
- Periodically report findings back to the City Council.
The Task Force shall include residents with an interest in working to create a vision and plan to respond to the issues of homelessness in Newport Beach, have expertise in housing, mental health services, social services, public safety, health services or education.
Established by Resolution No. 2019-25 adopted on March 26, 2019. Amended by Resolution No. 2019-42 adopted on May 14, 2019.
|Council Member Brad Avery||05-14-2019|
|Council Member Joy Brenner||05-14-2019|
|Council Member Will O'Neill||05-14-2019|
Length of Term for Members
Term shall expire upon completion of the purpose and responsibilities of the Task Force, but not later than December 31, 2020.
| Carol Jacobs
||Assistant City Manager