Provide all risk services to our community by protecting life, property, and the environment through prevention, training, education, and response.
The Newport Beach Fire Department is an organization that fosters a culture of dignity and respect, both internally and externally. We are prepared to mitigate all emergencies and calls for service. We provide solutions and services that exceed community expectations. We provide risk reduction through community engagement and education. We promote an environment that encourages personal and organizational growth. We are dedicated to safety, service, and professionalism as fire service professionals. We implement this vision while also focusing on our core values:
The mission and vision statement provide the framework for the Newport Beach Fire Department's goals and activities. The Department’s 144 full-time employees and over 200 part-time / seasonal employees provide 24-hour protection and response to the community's residents, businesses, and visitors.
- Develop an effective organization responsive to the needs of its members and the community it serves.
- Deliver effective and efficient emergency services to the community.
- Effectively manage the organization’s financial and capital resources.
- Develop a safe community through proactive fire prevention, public safety education, and risk mitigation.
- 2020-2021 Annual Report
- Contact Us
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Department Fact Sheet
- Fire Explorers Program
- Fire Medics Program
- Newport Ready Guide
- Plan Check Status
- Pulse Point App
- Ready, Set, Go!
- Social Media
- What's Happening in My Neighborhood Map (Calls for service displayed on an interactive map)
~ Safety, Service, Professionalism ~