To make a financial donation to help our efforts to end homelessness in Newport Beach, please click here.
- Emergency Assistance and Shelter - Comprehensive listing of agencies that provide emergency assistance and/or shelter. Services offered and criteria for eligibility vary. Please contact each agency individually.
- Homeless Emergency Assessment/Response - List of agencies that provide needs assessment services. Services offered and criteria for eligibility vary. Please contact each agency individually.
- Transitional Assistance and Shelter - List of agencies that provide assistance for those in transition to or from a shelter. Services offered and criteria for eligibility vary. Please contact each agency individually.
- 2-1-1, Orange County - Free 24-hour information and referral helpline. Dial 2-1-1 from any phone, or call 888-600-4357 or 949-646-4357.
- Mercy House - Provides housing and comprehensive supportive services for a variety of homeless populations which includes families, adult men and women, mothers and their children, persons living with HIV/AIDS, individuals overcoming substance addictions, and some who are physically and mentally disabled.
- Serving People In Need (SPIN OC) - Committed to helping homeless families with children and the working poor through quality programs and services centered on building self-sufficiency. SPIN is an access point for homeless families in central Orange County.
- Chrysalis - Dedicated to creating a pathway to self-sufficiency for homeless and low-income individuals by providing the resources and support needed to find and retain employment.
- Share Our Selves (SOS) - Designated as a Healthcare for the Homeless provided, Share Our Selves offers onsite outreach medical programs, food and clothing for homeless individuals.
Information on this page is provided as a community resource only. The City of Newport Beach (City) does not endorse or recommend non-City related organizations listed on this page or on the websites of the provided resources. The City reserves the right to limit what is posted per City Council Policy D-5, Digital Communications.