NEW - 2020 Housing Action Plan
Newport Beach Housing Goals
- Quality residential development and preservation, conservation, and appropriate redevelopment of housing stock.
- A balanced residential community, comprised of a variety of housing types, designs, and opportunities for all social and economic segments.
- Housing opportunities for as many renter- and owner-occupied households as possible in response to the demand for housing in the City.
- Preservation and increased affordability of the City’s housing stock for extremely low-, very low–, low-, and moderate-income households.
- Housing opportunities for special needs populations.
- Equal housing opportunities for all residents.
- Effective and responsive housing programs and policies.