The Human Resources Department administers ten employment contracts (Memorandums of Understanding) and the Key and Management Compensation Plan, which represent the various interests of the employees of the City of Newport Beach. The Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs) detail the agreement between the City and the various labor associations on matters concerning wages, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment for the employees represented by the association. The Key and Management Compensation Plan represent the salary and benefit program established by the City Council for Key and Management employees (Executive Management, Administrative Management, Divisional Management and Confidential). The Benefit Summaries provide a one-page highlight of the primary benefits offered to employees.
Memoranda of Understanding (M.O.U.s):
- Association of Newport Beach Ocean Lifeguards 2017-2021
- City Employees Association 2019-2021
- Firefighters Association 2019-2021
- Fire Management Association 2019-2022
- League MOU 2019-2021
- Lifeguard Management Association 2018-2018
- Part Time Employees Association of Newport Beach 2019-2021
- Police Association MOU 2018-2021
- Police Management Association 2019-2022
- Professional and Technical Employees Association 2019-2021
Key & Management Compensation Plan:
Employer-Employee Relations Resolution:
- ANBOL Benefits Summary 2017-2021
- CEA Benefits Summary 2019 - 2021
- Firefighters Association Benefits Summary 2019-2021
- Fire Mgmt Association Benefits Summary 2018-2019
- Key & Mgmt Benefits Summary 2019-2021 - Coming Soon!
- LEAGUE Benefits Summary 2019 - 2021
- LMA Benefits Summary 2018
- PTEANB Benefits Summary 2015-2018
- Police Association Benefits Summary 2018-2021
- Police Management Association Summary 2019-2022 - Coming Soon!
- Prof Tech Benefits Summary 2019-2021 - Coming Soon!