The OASIS Senior Center is offering IN-PERSON classes, following State and County safety guidelines
Class registrations can be done online, mail or via fax
Onsite assistance is available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
REOPENING MANDATORY SAFETY PROTOCOLS
The OASIS Senior Center is looking forward to seeing you on campus again. In our effort to keep our participants safe and healthy, we will be instituting new mandatory protocols to help minimize the transmission of the COVID-19 virus. These protocols are required when visiting OASIS.
- Registration for a class, lecture or event is required for entry.
- Enter at Front Gates only.
- Temperature and health questions will be conducted upon entering.
- Masks/face coverings must be worn at all time.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet or more.
- Proper hygiene (washing with soap and water or using hand sanitizer).
- Designated traffic flow must be followed.
- Common seating areas are closed until further notice.
- Seating capacity is limited in classes and activities.
- Participants are to leave facility promptly after scheduled activity ends.
- Additional protocols may be in place and will be communicated to all prior to entering and posted throughout the campus.
HOURS OF OPERATION
OASIS Admin Office: (949) 644-3244
OASIS Fitness Center: (949) 718-1818
|DIRECTIONS TO OASIS
VIEW OASIS NEWSLETTER
SIGN UP FOR CLASSES