Agendas & Minutes
Boards, Commissions and Committees Current Agenda Packets
The City Council and most of the City's Boards, Commissions and Committees are subject to the Ralph M. Brown Act (Brown Act) - the law which guarantees the public's right to attend and participate in meetings.
Agendas, minutes, staff reports and information relative to the City's Boards, Commissions and Committees (BCC), are managed by various departments. To locate information about a City BCC, please view our complete BCC listing to contact the appropriate staff member.
Questions and comments can be submitted in writing for City Council and Finance Committee consideration by sending them to the City Clerk at email@example.com. To give the City Council and Finance Committee adequate time to review your questions and comments, please submit your written comments by Monday, May 22, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. Correspondence received by this deadline will be uploaded to the agenda packet by May 22, 2023 at 5:30 p.m. The agenda packet for the Special Meeting can be viewed here and the City Council Meeting can be viewed here. Material received after the deadline and prior to 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 23, 2023, will be provided to the City Council and Finance Committee in hard copy and will be available to the public at the meeting.
Boards, Commissions and Committees meeting calendar and handbook
Highlights of the Brown Act (video)
Access complete City Council meeting documents, resolutions and ordinances using the City's specialized application, Laserfiche. Please note, users may want to access the help feature built into this application for assistance to make use of its search and viewing capabilities.
- Council Meeting Packets, Approved Minutes and Video, if available
- Council Resolutions
- Council Ordinances
- Contracts and Agreements
Agenda Management SoftwareCity staff uses an agenda management software and implements an electronic process for posting all City meeting agendas and public notices.
Here are some quick tips for users:
- All items are listed in order of meeting date, including agendas for the City Council, all boards, commissions and committees, and public notices.
- To view specific meeting bodies, choose the appropriate legislative body in the dropdown menu next to the "Search" line.
- Choose "Agenda" to open the agenda which includes links to the available staff reports and attachments.
- Choose "Meeting Details" if you would like to see individual items or to view the City Council packet in it's entirety under Attachments at the top of the page.
- "Meeting Location" provides users with the address for the meeting.
If you have any suggestions, ideas or complaints, please email the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zoning Administrator Meeting -UPDATED LOCATION
- Date: 06/25/2020 10:00 am
- Location: Corona del Mar Conference Room, Bay 1E
100 Civic Center Drive
Newport Beach , California 92660