Boards, Commissions and Committees Current Agenda Packets
The City Council and most of the City's Boards, Commissions and Committees are subject to the Ralph M. Brown Act (Brown Act) - the law which guarantees the public's right to attend and participate in meetings.
Agendas, minutes, staff reports and information relative to the City's Boards, Commissions and Committees (BCC), are managed by various departments. To locate information about a City BCC, please view our complete BCC listing to contact the appropriate staff member.
You can submit your questions and comments in writing for City Council consideration by sending them to the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org. To give the City Council adequate time to review your questions and comments, please submit your written comments by Monday, November 29, 2021, at 5:00 p.m. Correspondence received by this deadline will be uploaded to the agenda packet by November 29, 2021 at 5:30 p.m. and can be viewed here. Material received after the deadline and prior to 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 30, 2021, will be provided to the City Council in hard copy and will be available to the public at the meeting.
Highlights of the Brown Act (video)
Access complete City Council meeting documents, resolutions and ordinances using the City's specialized application, Laserfiche. Please note, users may want to access the help feature built into this application for assistance to make use of its search and viewing capabilities.
- Council Meeting Packets, Approved Minutes and Video, if available
- Council Resolutions
- Council Ordinances
- Contracts and Agreements
- Contracts and Agreements Approved within the Past 30 Days
Agenda Management SoftwareCity staff uses an agenda management software and implements an electronic process for posting all City meeting agendas and public notices.
Here are some quick tips for users:
- All items are listed in order of meeting date, including agendas for the City Council, all boards, commissions and committees, and public notices.
- To view specific meeting bodies, choose the appropriate legislative body in the dropdown menu next to the "Search" line.
- Choose "Agenda" to open the agenda which includes links to the available staff reports and attachments.
- Choose "Meeting Details" if you would like to see individual items or to view the City Council packet in it's entirety under Attachments at the top of the page.
- "Meeting Location" provides users with the address for the meeting.
If you have any suggestions, ideas or complaints, please email the City Clerk at email@example.com.
City Arts Commission Meeting **EARLIER TIME**
- Date: 01/14/2021 4:00 pm
- Location: Zoom - See Details Below
City Hall (Via ZOOM Platform)
Newport Beach, California 92660
The City Arts Commissioners acts in an advisory capacity to the City Council on all matters pertaining to artistic, aesthetic and cultural aspects of the City. They meet monthly to discuss programs for the cultural enrichment of the community, including visual and performing arts activities as well as arts education programs.
**EARLIER START TIME**
Given the health risks associated with COVID-19, the City of Newport Beach will conduct this meeting via Zoom. As a member of the public, if you would like to participate in this meeting, you can participate via the following options:
Meeting ID 941 8619 8407#
2021 Meeting Schedule** -
** Subject to change