Boards, Commissions and Committees Current Agenda Packets
The City Council and most of the City's Boards, Commissions and Committees are subject to the Ralph M. Brown Act (Brown Act) - the law which guarantees the public's right to attend and participate in meetings.
Agendas, minutes, staff reports and information relative to the City's Boards, Commissions and Committees (BCC), are managed by various departments. To locate information about a City BCC, please view our complete BCC listing to contact the appropriate staff member.
SPECIAL NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
On March 4, 2020, Governor Newsom proclaimed a State of Emergency in California as a result of the threat of COVID-19. On March 12, 2020, Governor Newsom issued Executive Order N-25-20, which allows Council Members to attend City Council meetings telephonically. Please be advised that to minimize the spread of COVID-19, some, or all, of the Newport Beach City Council Members may attend this meeting telephonically.
You can submit your questions and comments in writing for City Council consideration by sending them to the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org. To give the City Council adequate time to review your questions and comments, please submit your written comments by Monday, July 26, 2021, at 5:00 p.m. Correspondence received by this deadline will be uploaded to the agenda packet by July 26, 2021 at 5:30 p.m. and can be viewed here. Material received after the deadline and prior to 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 27, 2021 will be provided to the City Council in hard copy and will be available to the public at the meeting.
Highlights of the Brown Act (video)
Access complete City Council meeting documents, resolutions and ordinances using the City's specialized application, Laserfiche. Please note, users may want to access the help feature built into this application for assistance to make use of its search and viewing capabilities.
- Council Meeting Packets, Approved Minutes and Video, if available
- Council Resolutions
- Council Ordinances
- Contracts and Agreements
- Contracts and Agreements Approved within the Past 30 Days
Agenda Management SoftwareCity staff uses an agenda management software and implements an electronic process for posting all City meeting agendas and public notices.
Here are some quick tips for users:
- All items are listed in order of meeting date, including agendas for the City Council, all boards, commissions and committees, and public notices.
- To view specific meeting bodies, choose the appropriate legislative body in the dropdown menu next to the "Search" line.
- Choose "Agenda" to open the agenda which includes links to the available staff reports and attachments.
- Choose "Meeting Details" if you would like to see individual items or to view the City Council packet in it's entirety under Attachments at the top of the page.
- "Meeting Location" provides users with the address for the meeting.
If you have any suggestions, ideas or complaints, please email the City Clerk at email@example.com.
Corona del Mar BID Final Board Meeting
- Date: 06/24/2021 7:30 am - 8:30 am
SPECIAL NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19:
Given the health risks associated with COVID-19, the City of Newport Beach has decided to proceed with this meeting while strictly adhering to the California Department of Public Health guidance. To this end, the meeting will be conducted in the City Council Chambers. As a member of the public, if you would like to participate in this meeting, you can participate via the following options:
- You can attend and participate in the meeting by going to the City Council Chambers, located at 100 Civic Center Drive, where the meeting will be held, and you can address the Corona del Mar Business Improvement District Board of Directors.
- You can submit your questions and comments in writing for the Corona del Mar Business Improvement District Board of Directors to consider. Please send them via email to Melanie Franceschini firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, June 23, 2021, at 4:00 p.m. All emails will be made part of the record.
Special Accommodations: If you are unable to participate in the meeting via the process set forth above, please contact the City Manager’s Office at (949) 644-3028 or email@example.com and our staff will attempt to accommodate you. The City remains committed to holding public meetings in a transparent manner, with public participation, ensuring City business continues in this challenging environment. The City of Newport Beach thanks you in advance for continuing to take precautions to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.