Boards, Commissions and Committees Current Agenda Packets
The City Council and most of the City's Boards, Commissions and Committees are subject to the Ralph M. Brown Act (Brown Act) - the law which guarantees the public's right to attend and participate in meetings.
Agendas, minutes, staff reports and information relative to the City's Boards, Commissions and Committees (BCC), are managed by various departments. To locate information about a City BCC, please view our complete BCC listing to contact the appropriate staff member.
Questions and comments can be submitted in writing for City Council consideration by sending them to the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org. To give the City Council adequate time to review your questions and comments, please submit your written comments by Friday, January 27, 2023, at 4:00 p.m. Correspondence received by this deadline will be uploaded to the agenda packet by January 27, 2023 at 4:30 p.m. and can be viewed here. Time permitting, material received after the deadline will be provided to the City Council in hard copy and will be available to the public at the meeting.
Highlights of the Brown Act (video)
Access complete City Council meeting documents, resolutions and ordinances using the City's specialized application, Laserfiche. Please note, users may want to access the help feature built into this application for assistance to make use of its search and viewing capabilities.
- Council Meeting Packets, Approved Minutes and Video, if available
- Council Resolutions
- Council Ordinances
- Contracts and Agreements
Agenda Management SoftwareCity staff uses an agenda management software and implements an electronic process for posting all City meeting agendas and public notices.
Here are some quick tips for users:
- All items are listed in order of meeting date, including agendas for the City Council, all boards, commissions and committees, and public notices.
- To view specific meeting bodies, choose the appropriate legislative body in the dropdown menu next to the "Search" line.
- Choose "Agenda" to open the agenda which includes links to the available staff reports and attachments.
- Choose "Meeting Details" if you would like to see individual items or to view the City Council packet in it's entirety under Attachments at the top of the page.
- "Meeting Location" provides users with the address for the meeting.
If you have any suggestions, ideas or complaints, please email the City Clerk at email@example.com.
Sculpture Exhibition Phase VIII Public Poll Closes
- Date: 01/10/2023 (all day)
- Location: Civic Center Park
100 Civic Center Drive
Newport Beach, California 92660
PUBLIC POLL: Sculpture Exhibition in Civic Center Park Phase VIII Public Online Survey
Closes January 10, 2023. Take the Online Survey on SparkOC!*
The City of Newport Beach Arts Commission is seeking up to ten artworks to display for two years in the heart of Newport Beach in Civic Center Park for Phase VIII of its ongoing Sculpture Exhibition.
The public’s vote will determine 10 Finalists and 3 Alternates to present to the City Council for approval.
*This survey is open to Newport Beach residents only.