Boards, Commissions and Committees Current Agenda Packets
The City Council and most of the City's Boards, Commissions and Committees are subject to the Ralph M. Brown Act (Brown Act) - the law which guarantees the public's right to attend and participate in meetings.
Agendas, minutes, staff reports and information relative to the City's Boards, Commissions and Committees (BCC), are managed by various departments. To locate information about a City BCC, please view our complete BCC listing to contact the appropriate staff member.
You can submit your questions and comments in writing for City Council consideration by sending them to the City Clerk at email@example.com. To give the City Council adequate time to review your questions and comments, please submit your written comments by Friday, January 28, 2022, at 2:00 p.m. Correspondence received by this deadline will be uploaded to the agenda packet by January 28, 2022 at 5:30 p.m. and can be viewed here.
Highlights of the Brown Act (video)
Access complete City Council meeting documents, resolutions and ordinances using the City's specialized application, Laserfiche. Please note, users may want to access the help feature built into this application for assistance to make use of its search and viewing capabilities.
- Council Meeting Packets, Approved Minutes and Video, if available
- Council Resolutions
- Council Ordinances
- Contracts and Agreements
- Contracts and Agreements Approved within the Past 30 Days
Agenda Management SoftwareCity staff uses an agenda management software and implements an electronic process for posting all City meeting agendas and public notices.
Here are some quick tips for users:
- All items are listed in order of meeting date, including agendas for the City Council, all boards, commissions and committees, and public notices.
- To view specific meeting bodies, choose the appropriate legislative body in the dropdown menu next to the "Search" line.
- Choose "Agenda" to open the agenda which includes links to the available staff reports and attachments.
- Choose "Meeting Details" if you would like to see individual items or to view the City Council packet in it's entirety under Attachments at the top of the page.
- "Meeting Location" provides users with the address for the meeting.
If you have any suggestions, ideas or complaints, please email the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Civil Service Board||10/04/2010 5:00 pm|
|City Council Meeting||09/28/2010 7:00 pm|
|City Council Study Session||09/28/2010 4:00 pm|
|Board of Library Trustees Meeting||09/21/2010 5:00 pm|
|Finance Committee Meeting||09/21/2010 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm|
|City Council Meeting||09/14/2010 7:00 pm|
|City Council Study Session||09/14/2010 4:00 pm|
|Civil Service Board - Special Meeting||09/13/2010 5:00 pm|
|City Arts Commission Meeting||09/09/2010 5:00 pm|
|Coastal/Bay Water Quality Committee||09/09/2010 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
|Harbor Commission Meeting||09/08/2010 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Board of Library Trustees Meeting||09/07/2010 5:00 pm|
|Board of Library Trustees Meeting||08/17/2010 5:00 pm|
|City Arts Commission Meeting||08/12/2010 5:00 pm|
|Coastal/Bay Water Quality Committee||08/12/2010 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
|Harbor Commission Meeting||08/11/2010 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Civil Service Board Special Meeting||08/11/2010 4:30 pm|
|City Council Meeting||08/10/2010 7:00 pm|
|City Council Study Session||08/10/2010 4:00 pm|
|City Council Special Meeting||08/05/2010 4:00 pm|